Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #9463 (permalink)
Odyshape
Account Disabled

I have 11 canker sores behind underneath my upper lip. 2 On my right cheek and 3 on the thin lining underneath my tongue... I can barely even speak my mouth it is in so much pain and when I laugh or smile I feel massive pain and I can't eat without irritating them a huge amount. So I went to the hospital and waited for 4 hours to see what they could do and the guy just told me its genetic your ****ed.

I asked him all this stuff about maybe its certain foods that cause it or toothpaste and he said he cannot confirm any of that. So I ask him straight up what do you personally think regardless of what has or hasn't been confirmed and this bozo actually tells me he "would not want to mislead you into doing something to irritate it further". I asked your personal opinion, from a legal stand point you would have no liability! God what a boner I think he just didn't know! I had a strong impression that the man I saw thought my sores were no big deal.

I got upset and asked if I could see a new doctor and he said that wouldn't be possible but he can go check with another doctor supposedly. So I wait in the room for him to come back and he just regurgitates what he said before that its just genetic and there is nothing I can do but prescribes me some numbing gel.

I have experience with canker sores often and applying numbing gel ends up making canker sores take longer to heal because you constantly irritate them applying the damn stuff. I am just gonna try cutting out sugars and acidic foods for a month and see if that helps. Get some mouth wash. ****ing doctors.
Odyshape is offline   Reply With Quote