Music Banter - View Single Post - skyrim
Thread: skyrim
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 12:46 AM   #285 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
If you're a member of the Thieves Guild, you'll have an option to pay off debts at a significantly lower price (or for free) than you would otherwise, but I don't personally know of any way to settle a debt between yourself and a hold via a Thieves Guild proxy.

In any case, try "submitting" when a Falkreath guard attacks. Basically approach one with your weapon drawn, let the guard hit you a couple times, then sheath your weapon. They should then interact with you to prompt you for jail time or payment. Do it several times until it works. If it doesn't work after multiple attempts, trying spending a few days elsewhere and going back and trying it again.

Might not hurt to have a speechcraft buff just in case.
Who do i talk to within the thieves guild? I've already completed it and am their new leader.

I do submit, and then i say "take me to jail" or whatever, but then immediately after another text question comes up and no matter how many times i press it it doesn't go away, and then im forced to press "back" which makes them wanna kill me.

I have the ps3 version and its pretty lousy, as is with all bethesda games on the console. Need this 1.4 patch
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote