Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 11:25 AM   #827 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Two apologies. Of sorts.

1. Most importantly, to the Mods. I know this Gary Moore Week is going to provide you with more work in a week on my journal than you would normally have in two, but there is an awful lot for me to get through, and it all has to be in the space of seven days. So I hope you'll bear with me guys as the posts come flooding in in what will appear to be an almost ceaseless flow as I try to ensure everything I wrote/write gets published before Sunday ends.

It's a lot of work, yes, but I think a huge talent like Gary Moore deserves to be properly honoured and remembered, and I hope you agree. Incidentally, whoever is on at the moment, thanks for posting my stuff so far so quickly!

2. To anyone else: the nature of this tribute is going to invariably result in the repetition of certain songs/videos, as for instance one may feature in the instrumentals section and also in best songs, or whatever. I apologise for the repeats, but will do my best to keep them to a minimum, and to as far as possible ensure that where a song is repeated, I try to use a different video.

3. I am not, however, going to apologise to anyone who's pissed off at there being so much Gary Moore material here this week, ie people who are not into Gary's music, as you have your own problems, serious ones if you cannot appreciate this giant among guitarists. Educate yourselves! Seriously, try clicking some of the links: you might be surprised!