Music Banter - View Single Post - Trivial Predictable Question Yet Beneficial - Your Favourite Song...Like....EVER
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #31 (permalink)
Odyshape
Account Disabled

I would have to say this song pretty accurately represent me in a lot of ways right now. First an most importantly it hasn't lost its relevance to me over the past 4 years since I have known it and around that time it was a large driving force in getting me interested in music. More importantly though I have connected it to the song in many ways over time. A long time ago I was amazed by its intimacy was just impressed with how the band was able to really show so much to an audience. I praised it was a lot of endearment and thought what they did was so great but something I could never do (be so intimate to an audience). Now though the songs intimacy is actually something I can relate to rather than watch from afar. Because of this I would have to say this is my favorite song! I have had my ups and downs with The Raincoats but its only a matter of time before I come back to them and appreciate them.
Odyshape is offline   Reply With Quote