Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #19051 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLovexoxoxxx View Post
u know what i'm not really. I may appear my self as a "bro hoe" bitch with large boobs from california doesn't mean i have no personality.. I have fun I party i'm loved by friends my boyfriend and his friends, I care for everyone, im a sweetheart, and i make everyone happy. I'm also going to school to do something with my life.. sooo no I dont sit around like a gold digger bitch mooching off my boyfriend or pass out after 2 beers .. thats bs
LuckyLove, I've observed your playful and amusing comments on MusicBanter since you first joined under a different guise over a year ago, and I've never thought of you as shallow or without personality.

I would never make the mistake of judging someone based on photos, as if one could draw accurate conclusions about a woman due to images she shares of herself, and as if there were something wrong with any part of a woman's body.

Women especially are dealt a bad hand by society: on the one hand, we're encouraged to buy and wear make-up and look sexy and attractive, but on the other hand when we *do* we are labeled by some men and even women as "shallow" if they think we show too much or appear *too* provocative.

If I had cleavage, I'd post a picture of it to show my solidarity with you, LuckyLove, and with all other women who get heckled for their appearance by a world culture that in many places still feels it is fine for men to appear topless but labels women as crude, overly-sexual, or one-dimensional if they show even a portion of equivalent body parts or reveal that they are (gasp!) sexual beings sometimes.

I don't have cleavage, though, so I'll make my point about the shallowness of assuming you can tell anything about a person based on photos by sharing these:

Moderator cut: images removed

Am I sweet? Scheming? Deep? Shallow? All those things? Or none of them?
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote