Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #19055 (permalink)
LuckyLovexoxoxxx
shake it for me:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
LuckyLove, I've observed your playful and amusing comments on MusicBanter since you first joined under a different guise over a year ago, and I've never thought of you as shallow or without personality.

I would never make the mistake of judging someone based on photos, as if one could draw accurate conclusions about a woman due to images she shares of herself, and as if there were something wrong with any part of a woman's body.

Women especially are dealt a bad hand by society: on the one hand, we're encouraged to buy and wear make-up and look sexy and attractive, but on the other hand when we *do* we are labeled by some men and even women as "shallow" if they think we show too much or appear *too* provocative.

If I had cleavage, I'd post a picture of it to show my solidarity with you, LuckyLove, and with all other women who get heckled for their appearance by a world culture that in many places still feels it is fine for men to appear topless but labels women as crude, overly-sexual, or one-dimensional if they show even a portion of equivalent body parts or reveal that they are (gasp!) sexual beings sometimes.

I don't have cleavage, though, so I'll make my point about the shallowness of assuming you can tell anything about a person based on photos by sharing these:

Moderator cut: images removed

Am I sweet? Scheming? Deep? Shallow? All those things? Or none of them?
you look very pretty and down to earth