Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #4671 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Sounds like a plan, let's revive this bitch.

1. Fruits, vegetables or neither?
I prefer vegetables, because they seem more hearty and "soul food" like to me, plus I get some really good stuff at the local farmer's market here. Fruits are good, but they are a bit sweet for my taste.
2. Do you alphabetise your collections be it music, books or films?
Not usually, but whenever I get too bored for my own good, I will alphabetise my cd's. This event usually happens once or twice a year.
3. Your favourite aroma?
The smell of freshly rained on asphalt. It has an earthy scent that reminds me of my childhood in Arizona.
4. Your least favourite aroma?
Cheap perfume. I don't think I need to put an explanation for this one.
5. What food item do you eat every week without fail (it can be a secondary ingredient)?
I eat fish quite regularly, at least two or three times a week. Most often it's telapia, salmon, or halibut.
6. If we create sims and they eventually become self aware over time who are their gods or creators?
I assume you mean sims as in the game, yet I'm not quite sure, so I'm sorry if I'm misinterpreting the question. If they become self aware, I suppose their creator would be the developer of the game who left the flaw in there would be their god, or serpent I suppose.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote