Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 06:17 AM   #1210 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I can see what you mean, but I think the impression comes from us all posting together. I'm not really 'tight-knit' with anyone anymore, which is sad. I only speak to about 2 outside MB.
That's a shame. I like to think in the opposite way, that we're all finding new people all the time: I added two members here on Facebook this week.
Even for older members, surely the newer members here arriving all the time are opportunities for new friends.
Being "tight-knit" is different - but doesn't have to be cliquey. It's also harder to make friends in a virtual environment than it is in real life, and I suppose it might look as if everyone other than you is part of some huge group that you are outside of. And like the above post explains, that's not true.

Anyway Kayleigh, I like you very much indeed and my opinion was that you had some great friends on here. I've only ever actually met one person here in real life, but I've found some great people posting in general and I like the environment.