Music Banter - View Single Post - Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #55 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

So uh, I got on toSchwartz. He helped me out with the story. Here it goes.

When I was 4, I was given a potato by my mother, it was boiled. I was to go outside and feed our labrador dog Holly with it. I went through the utility room and opened the back door ( which opens on to a balcony, to the left are steps leading down into our large garden, to the right, a wall and doorway leading into a courtyard with our two garages )

Anyways I opened the door and saw Holly, threw the potatoe at her, it fell on the ground and she ignored it. She was looking at something, then I saw a woman in blue and white and she was glowing, staring down at the dog and ignoring me. I started at her for a few seconds in disbelief, then turned to look inside to see if my mother and father had seen it, then looked back and she was gone. My parents remember that night as I ran back into the kitchen and told them I saw a woman with a white shawl and blue dress. My dad was pretty spooked. This all happened by the way....lol.

This isn't the only thing that has happened around here, something happened to my sister around the same area while I was around as well, I actually heard my sister scream and was with her moments later. I will tell you guys that one as well soon.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote