Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you reading right now?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 02:40 AM   #3932 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
I think that one's the most underrated of the 4, and it introduces an faction I think we'll see later on down the line (I won't say what I think it is, I want to see if you see it as well). It is a bit of a shame how so many characters from the 3rd book are absent from this one (it also makes some of the characters introduced in the 3rd book hard to keep track of in the 5th), but one character you'll come to love is Jaime. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Have just started book four and only a few chapters in, see that some older characters Brienne and Cersei have their own chapters now, as well as some chapters not being named after a character. Yer Jaime is great, especially after he got his own chapter in the last book. Will keep an eye out for the faction that you are referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above View Post
I'm still reading A Game of Thrones. At around page 420 (smoke weed erry day) now. I'm still trying to figure out what the main obstacle is.
I take it you're referring to book one here, by the end of the book and in book two everything falls into place, as there are a hell of a lot of characters etc to all take in initially.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote