Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #888 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Love is in the air... so they tell me, anyway.

Tomorrow is February 14th, as you all know, that time of year when we guys go all romantic and buy expensive pressies for the ladies (or guys) in our lives, and desperately hope we'll get a shag in gratitude. Yes, it's Valentine's Day once again. Beloved of the card companies, the sellers of flowers and chocolates, and purveyors of cute soft toys. It's a girl's day, and after much badgering and fluttering of her eyelashes, I've agreed to allow Stacey-Lynn to take over the journal for one day.

Tomorrow, she'll be featuring her hundred favourite love songs, split over the course of the day into four sections. Not arranged, I believe, in any order, there's nevertheless bound to be something there that will remind you of that magical day or night you met your loved one --- or else it'll embitter you so much you'll want to punch my face!

Non-romantics and cynics join me down the pub, and beware, steer clear: tomorrow is most definitely for the ladies only! Unless you like that sort of thing, of course.

Nah really, she'd kill me if I told you to avoid her shot at the big time, so drop in and see what she's selected for your listening pleasure. Me, I'll be catching up on my “Sopranos” episodes. Nice to finally have a break...

See you all on Wednesday, when normal service will resume. Until then, Happy Valentines and may you score like Wayne Rooney tomorrow night!