Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #9528 (permalink)
Odyshape
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Honestly I know the goddamn feeling. My dads a very angry person in general and I got thrown out of the house about 2 weeks ago for not doing the dishes. You've no idea how I felt that day, but I know one of my feelings was definitely the same as yours. Pure frustration because they DON'T listen.
Gah I'm glad you have an idea of what it is like! The part that frustrates me the most is how much I am bad mouthed to my relatives with nothing but lies. I guess where the problem lies is the fact that my mom grew up in Guyana and I don't know if it is a cultural thing or not but she grew up having to 100% respect authority no matter how stupid or disagreeable it was. It frustrates me a lot because she plays both sides of this. She talks about how I have it good because my childhood is so much better than hers according to her but then she also does all of the things that adults did that drove her crazy when she was a kid and made her hate her own parents. She tends to play both sides of an argument almost every time and its the rest of my families fault for letting her get away with it. She doesn't even realize shes is a massive thoughtless emotionally dishonest hypocritical monster! She never puts any real thoughts into what she says because she comes from such a huge position of power in the family (she has control over everything) she couldn't give a damn because no one questions her. Or when they do they are in such a blind rage that she can scoff off what they are saying.
Odyshape is offline   Reply With Quote