Music Banter - View Single Post - Should US Legalize Marijuana?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 12:02 PM   #622 (permalink)
Phantom Limb
Chocolate Homunculus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
Not cool.

Happy herbs should never cause that much fuss, people shouldn't have to rely on them like that for parties. Although I will admit being blazed at parties is pretty special, it shouldn't dictate every party for you. I always find it uncomfortable dealing with drunk people when I am blazed at parties. Two different ends of the spectrum, lol.
I agree with you completely. There have been times when I wasn't able to get any ganja and it can be frustrating, but flipping **** about it means that she is too dependent on it. Anyway, if she's using it to self-medicate anxiety, that's just a bad idea to begin with. Weed can help you "forget" temporarily, but it definitely makes anxiety worse in the long-run.

As for smoking at parties, I always feel pretty cool when I'm part of that group that's getting high AT the party, but it gives me the spins if I've been drinking too much (the key is moderation). On the other hand, if I smoke and don't drink anything before a party, it usually makes the whole experience less than pleasant.

Last.Fm

My Bomb Music Shit
Phantom Limb is offline   Reply With Quote