Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 08:22 AM   #9541 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyshape View Post
I can't talk to her when she is mad. It just doesn't work. I have had some small success talking to her when she isn't mad but it doesn't take long before she throws away my attempts at being understanding and just forgets anything positive we had between us. I think a large part of that comes from the fact that she is SUPER stubborn and says things she doesn't mean to get a reaction out of me.

What this does is she will exaggerate how horrible I am but since she is so stubborn she will have to believe all the exaggerated things she said when she looks back and because of that she will HAVE to ignore any of the positive things that I do in order for her to remain consistent. I swear I feel like I have a aneurism when she does this, nothing I can think of frustrates me more.

She can go on for hours.... just building on what she already said and then extrapolating a multitude of reasons as to why I am a bad person its amazing how horrible some of the things she says sometimes are. I know she doesn't mean most of it but I just wish she would take a second to think about what she is saying. Its especially frustrating because she considers herself to be a super genius. Yet she puts such little thought into what she is saying.
Remember a lot of geniuses have real trouble with social interaction.

My mom used to be a little like that but now her and I get along really well. It takes time for them to see you as an adult rather than a child which they hold onto for too long.

I'm bitching because I'm so sick of my disease and want it to never bother me again.