Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 04:01 PM   #305 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

I feel the same about you, Liz, and I also feel you deserve to have everything good, too.

I am very happy for you that you have created so much joy in your life, such as by having and raising your kids. I know that love for and from a child is irreplaceable and invaluable. Yet it's nice to have a special connection with a partner, isn't it, someone who knows all aspects of you and loves you? A real comfort that is hard to put into words (though I tried) -- at least that's the dream!

I want you to have it all. You deserve to have many love songs written for you. You are very welcome for the lyrics.

Now all I need to do is actually make the song. I know I'll have to use a good, strong bass line, and I've been thinking of all the different genres I might try to combine ... maybe soul-oriental-rock-with-a-little-jazz-improv-thrown-in?

Love,
Erica

(P.S. Lucia suits you perfectly)
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 02-15-2012 at 06:58 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote