Music Banter - View Single Post - Fashion Police Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Default Fashion Police Thread

When i leave my cave to go and get shampoo or blunt wraps I sometimes see people wearing things that absolutely boggle my mind. This thread serves as a means to vent about particular items or styles that are not acceptable.

These kind of of shoes (MALE)

These shoes scream out "i dont care" in a bad way. If you wear these kinds of shoes your a symbol of independence in a negative sense. All the other proclaimed "independent" people would not be caught dead in these shoes, trust me. No, those people are wearing thick rimmed glasses and some dirty vans. This specific type of independence is the result of being un-susceptible to advertising, peer pressure or social norms. Your saying, "not only am i not cool, I have not the faintest idea of what cool would be, nor have I ever associated with anyone cool. Shoes to me are merely a function".

Gross.

Sparkly Shirts (FEMALE)

If the aforementioned shoes screamed "I dont care" this shirt would scream "I care way, way too much". I see girls wear this kind-off shirt and it drives me crazy. A girl who wears this shirt is starving for attention from everyone. "I will cause solar reflections until i get you boys attention goddamit"

It would be ideal for biking at night in, no need for any other reflector.

Tapout Clothing (MALE)

This one is fairly self-explanatory i believe. If you like UFC enough to wear their brand name clothing around chances are your relatively dumb. At least many profession sports brand feature good color schemes and cute fuzzy critters. Tapout is like a gothic version of EdHardy. The "Tapout" logo is never really centered properly either, and makes the ex-graphic designer in me wanna rip my soul apart.

Skinny Jean Cutoffs (Male)

I know it's not season right now, but I've harbored resentment against this style for quite some time. Why ruin perfectly good jeans? I could undertand if it was your old ****ty arizona carptenter jeans, but those skinny levi's run at least 50$ a pair. You don't even get airflow in your crotch area because skinny jeans are designed to hug your knees, so your ass is still going to be sweating like crazy anyway.

So, what appalling fashion do yall have to tolerate in your daily lives?
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote