Music Banter - View Single Post - Fashion Police Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
I wear shoes like that. Why? Because that's what they gave me when I went to the Mission to get free shoes when my last pair fell apart. Some people are too poor to care about fashion. You're right. I'm not cool, I've never been cool, and I've never associated with anyone cool. But, I couldn't care less about 'cool'. What's wrong with being unsusceptible to advertising, peer pressure, or social norms? I say screw all of that. And I guess that's your point. But what's wrong with that? For a second I thought surely you must be facetious or sarcastic, but when finished reading I ... think you really feel that way. I don't get advertised to anyway as I don't watch TV or read magazines. I only have three friends in the world and we're all fairly similar in this regard. And social norms - I poop on those. Even if I had money, I wouldn't jump on the hipster "don't care" look because I think they look stupid. Not as stupid as Tap-Out but pretty lame. But I certainly can not be bothered with fashion in the least.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote