Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #18202 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
I am 24 (10/12/87). Can't believe it but it's true.

I did graveyard for over a year at my last job. I loved it. Got to play my own music, loud. Had so much free time to do work because it was so slow that I finished early and sat and read the newspapers when they came in, or whatever I wanted. I loved it.

I'm a nightowl for sure, anyway. Even when I did swing shifts, my idea was to wake up at 2 pm and go to work and spend all night on the net or hanging with friends. As an unemployed person, I still do that.

Back when I worked produce at the grocery store and worked 4am til 1pm (sucks) I went to sleep after work and got up at like 10pm and stayed up all night. My motto was "F the sun!" hahaha
Graveyard is pretty fun. Me and my friend worked for around six months working graveyard security guards for some office complex that never saw any action at night. I think that one or two offices got robbed and they responded by giving two employees an 18 dollar an hour salary, it was fantastic. We just did drugs all night and took our music and guitars, working on material.

We got laid off when the company that was employing us realized that they made an overzealous attempt to retaliate against robbery. Sons of bitches got robbed a month later. That's what they get for laying me off

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote