Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:03 PM   #18203 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Had my interview at the gas station today. Seemed to go well. I've worked for a gas station before for over two years, so they liked that. She let me know she had a few other people interviewing for the spot. And it's only going to be part-time, Saturday and Sunday. About 10-16 hours a week, but could probably pick up hours.

Then I had to fill out a 200 question personality exam. I hate filling these things out. Almost every place utilizes them. Weirdest, stupidest questions, like: If you find out a coworker is doing illegal drugs, will you inform the boss? Do you do cocaine? Are you reading these questions? Do you think smoking marijuana outside of work is acceptable? Have you ever lied about anything, even as a child? Have you ever stolen anything, even as a child? Have you shoplifted in the past month? Are you going to quit if something better comes along? Would people say you are honest?

Etc. etc. 200 questions, some of them repeats, worded differently to check to see if you answer differently. Lots of trick questions. What business is it of mine what other people do, or what other people think about me? I could go on and rant about these things. And to top it all off, it warns at the beginning that if the computer thinks you're "polishing the apple" it will disqualify you. So if you fill it out and you're perfect and wholesome you won't get the job.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote