Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #18208 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Quite the journey that you've emulated within this quoted post. At first you became a god within the TNA crowd, then you resided in self horror at your standing out to a fighter (even though he might have been hitting on you, I have not been here long enough to know your sex , but maybe I've been looking at the wrong post), and shortly thereafter you've found that there has been a (in your eyes, at least) portrayal of poetic justice in that you've lost your phone, but then you implied that you've met someone that you quite admire.

Look at the bright side of things if the negatives truly upset you! You got to go to a fight you were looking forward to, you (and your friends) started a chant, and you've met a person who you like. Objectively--when the sh!ttiness is not factored in--this looks like a brilliantly fantastic day.
I am a female, but I suppose I was so filled with horror at being heard saying something awful about a wrestler who I grew up admiring by said wrestler, than anything aside from him just...knowing it was me was and still kind of is beyond my current abilities.

I certainly got hit on my every goddamned TNA security guard who I asked to help find my phone.

It was a very interesting evening in any event. I'm hoping my phone was picked up and placed in the lost and found. I've called it and it's still ringing and not turned off, so no one's put their sim in it...yet. Holding out hope.

I still feel that it was karmic retribution for having turned on a very talented wrestler who fell on hard times, but is allegedly clean as of late.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote