Music Banter - View Single Post - The Worst Music List...EVER
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 05:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
Hey guys, heres a list I'm sure no ones going to disagree with...

Top 20 Worst Bands of All Time: The Complete List - Los Angeles Music - West Coast Sound
Nice Big Lebowski reference in the opener: "What makes a terrible band? Is it being prepared to do the wrong thing, whatever the price? That and a pair of testicles."

In the movie: What makes a man, Mr. Lebowski? -Dude. Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the [price?]? -Yeah... that and a pair of testicles.

But wow, what a ****e list. 4 Non Blondes ... okay, maybe. Pretty Ricky .. yeah, he sucks <not a band, either>, Pussycat Dolls, fine, Black Eyed Peas sure I guess... but what the hell, none of the other bands really deserve to be on that list. Even Spin Doctors don't qualify as a worst band of all time. And about the RHCP - 'funk metal is a bad idea'. Oh ****ing really? Eat my dick, article writer.

" It's often said that people either love Rush or hate them, but a more accurate statement is that most people hate Rush, while a scattered few really love them. Sort of like anchovies; in fact, it's quite fair to call Rush the anchovies of rock music. " Wow, again, eat a dick.

"Though their leader Darius Rucker is black, Hootie could not be more vanilla. " Wow. Not my favorite, but by no means bad in my opinion. My mom got me into them when I was a kid. I'd stick up for them.

The Eagles? Come on. "The all-mighty arbiter of SoCal cool, Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski was famously willing to be thrown out of a cab because he hated the ****ing Eagles, and you should be too." While I'm a fan of The Dude, I respectfully disagree with his feelings on the Eagles. Plus, he was having a ****ty night when he said that.

Whole article reeks of ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Don't agree with Rush being in there, but that's a pretty good list.
Really brotha?

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote