Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm in the hospital and I'm BORED! What can I do?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 11:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

first and foremost....i wish you a speedy recovery

i know exactly what you're going through....i spent over a month in the hospital and had a very similar procedure.....

actually reading your description is almost verbatim what i went through....except they forced me to walk daily....but i was not allowed to leave the hallway ....it is seriously rough....i had family and at times friends would come by but time seems to just stop....or at least slooooooow down.....i actually think that the drugs are not just for pain but also to help you to keep your own sanity

the liquid diet is horrible....but it sounds like you are on the mend to that WONDERFUL hospital food .....its good to hear that they are giving you pills vs an iv drip....this means your system is strong enough to digest

i suppose my suggestion to you.....having been exactly where you are....is to relax, sleep, heal....the quicker you do these the sooner you're out and back to life

sorry i don't have any better suggestions.....but in your situation there really is not much else you can do