Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #316 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

Hello, my Squier-Fat-Strat-and-soon-to-be-Silver-Sister-Strat-slingin’ (((CyberSister)))! Your little guy is lucky to have such a safety-conscious Mom – which is no surprise, really, because I know you put a lot of thought and consideration into all you do. My son has always been very leery of those bouncing houses! When he was a toddler, he was afraid of going into them, and would stand outside having his fun by throwing back the little plastic multicolored balls strewn on the floor of the bouncing house after the kids threw them out. And now, he still won’t go into bouncing houses for fear of accidently pouncing on the younger kids!

Hope you two had a great time yesterday, even though you both didn’t get to bounce!

My hearing is much better now, Erica - thanks for asking. The last audio test revealed the equivalent of about a 30% hearing loss, which is of course a vast improvement over the 80% loss I had before. Still a bit of rumbling and ringing going on in the ear, but it's more than tolerable.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote