Music Banter - View Single Post - Should US Legalize Marijuana?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #642 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Even at that (mislabeling products) I think I'd prefer medical marijuana rather than full legalization. With medical marijuana I could still buy from dealers if the medical stuff was a poorer quality than street bought. I guess I won't know until it happens, which will be never probably . Medical stuff would be more expensive too I reckon.
Medical is actually cheaper on the whole and from what i've found always as good a quality as you want to pay for. They generally start their pricing with grams going anywhere from about 7-8 dollars to 20 a gram depending on what you want. You can even buy shake for 1 dollar a gram about fifty pence. They have menus filled with different variety and its always top notch. I always buy top shelf because i want the best high and flavor. Generally i usually buy 1/8ths from 55-60, or when i have the money ounces for 300-350. I bought some girl scout cookies for 100 for a quarter the other day. take a look at this.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...Gyix4w&cad=rja

It actually has more brown and orange hairs then this but looks very close, and taste like chocolate chip cookies.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote