Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Queen Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 02:43 AM   #85 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
oh,you'll just never let go the Interpol thing will ya?my comparison to celine dion I think proved a point, most of the people here would probably be embarrassed to say they listen to her, so why does my saying listening to queen would be embarrassing be any different?I never said it was crap music...I just reserve the right to say that in MY OPINION, it would be embarrassing...but I have learned to respect other peoples opinions and tastes in music, unlike you who is very prejudiced about just listening to interpol, and i bet you never even heard the entire album, because you might like it?
Gee you just dont get it do you?, I personaly don't see the appeal in Bruce Springsteen, this is my opinion of course, but would that be a good justification for posting on a thread about him and saying he sucks ass just for the sake of pissing his fans off?, no...Point is my opinion isn't factual, neither is your's, rubbing your opinions in other's faces is just asking for a flame war...But as a form of retaliation against your Queen bashing, I must say that Interpol sucks ass and are nothing but a mediocre Joy Division ripoff band, how does that make you feel?
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote