Music Banter - View Single Post - Disproof of intelligent design is not proof of no intelligent design
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastingas10 View Post
Side note: I saw someone mentioned ghosts. Ghosts are real, people. Whether you want to accept it or not. There is no denying it in my mind. If you're perfectly sane and an intelligent person, you will not question your sanity if you were to have an experience. There's no reason to. I'm a sane person all the way up to the time of the experience, and I'm just as sane after the experience. But I guess I just lost sanity for that one moment and regained it after it happened.

I'd like to think they weren't real. But dammit, they are.
That's usually how it goes. It takes firsthand experience. Although I've personally never experienced anything, I do believe in them. I don't necessarily believe that they're definitely spirits of the dead though. I do believe in the bizarre phenomena that people experience in places that have seen a lot of death, grief, or maybe just a lot of history in general. I'd like to go to Europe one day and check some places out there. Of course, it's easy to say that now in a well lit room while typing on a computer.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote