Music Banter - View Single Post - Early 90's pop song - artist begins with A or Z or Za...(from video description)?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 12:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
slatesphanboi
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by addylewis View Post
I vaguely remember the TUNE to the chorus, but no words - "...that will be your...something" (mid-chorus) I vaguely remember the video and it had arabs or something with white head-dress, a dark-blue night-sky (blue-screen) background and a Taj Mahal looking thing over the edge of the balcony behind them in either gold or brown like wood...
Hmm....

Quote:
Any ideas? I know it was a one-hit-wonder and they or he were of asian or indian decent (I think - the video kind of suggested that...) and it used to be on the radio the same time as "I Swear" by whoever did it in the early 90's...I think it was pre 1995, but the radio always plays songs from god-knows-how-long back and doesn't hint at the year...I know it was a kind of flash-in-the-pan thing and haven't heard it since in came out (1990-1995)

This song always sounded vaguely Arabic and has a Black dude in it who some folks might thing was like an Indian dude:

slatesphanboi is offline   Reply With Quote