Music Banter - View Single Post - The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 04:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Yac
Super Moderator

Am I the only one that wishes Lori would I don't know, fall in a hole and die ? Get eaten ? Get massacred by guys with machetes (like iirc in the comic) ? She's seriously spoiling my otherwise decent to quite good zombie experience with all the whining and unnecessary drama. It's a zombie show, not a soap opera ffs...
I actually like Shane, i feel he could be the group's greatest asset, but .. he's in love with the whiner and because of that, once they do kill him (Spoiler alert: apparently it will happen around the season's end) I don't think I'll miss him that much.
Another one that should imo bite the bullet or sth is the old man Dale. Maybe in the beginning he was some sort of a moral compass for the group, but now the compass is broken and only whines.

Anyway, if you read the Zombie Survival Guide, feel warned this show is .. let's say "silly". I was hoping for a show that would be serious and logical, a show where actions have consequences, a real fight for survival. What I got is a soap opera with walkers. Everybody loves somebody, it's like there was a stupidity virus released along the zombie one ...
Yac.
Yac is offline   Reply With Quote