Music Banter - View Single Post - Blarobbarg's Thread For Insane Blatherings (Also, Music)
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Aaaaaaand I'm back!

I have to say, I feel really really out of touch with this community. Kind of feel like a stalker who just lurks around and reads a lot, but never posts, which is exactly what I am. I felt the need to contribute something, then I realized that I had this sitting here still. I guess I'll be trying to possibly put some more half assed reviews/blatherings up hear in the near future, maybe. If I feel like it.

By the way, my computer as it was never got fixed and it turned out to be impossible to retrieve my library of music off of it, which is pretty much all I cared about. Countless hours of searching and downloading, squandered! But all is not lost. I now use Grooveshark a ton, and am borrowing an iPod. II'll hopefully put a few things up about using someone else's iPod and listening to music that I may or may not be too fond of sometime later, when I have time and am not about to collapse from lack of sleep.

In conclusion: I'm a dork that can't touch electronics without them turning into rigor mortis, and I am stalking you as you read this very post. Here's the first song that popped in my head as I thought to put a song at the end of this post. It is Have A Nice Life's "Waiting For Black Metal To Come In The Mail." Liiiiive. This blows the album version out of the water, and is INTENSE. Enjoy!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote