Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #4770 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. What's your favourite TV series?
I'd say that it's a toss up between Breaking Bad and Twin Peaks. For now I'll say Twin Peaks because I can watch it on Netflix Instant Streaming whenever I want, but only for that reason, the two are tied in my book.
2. Beatles or Rolling Stones?
Magical Mystery Tour. That's all I'll say about this one.
3. Who would you most like to see perform live in your lifetime?
If I ever get the chance, I would love to go see John Zorn perform when he has Marc Ribot in his side army of musicians. I've seen myriad videos of this and that would be hands down the best concert experience for me.
4. Will you go out this weekend, and if so where?
I'll be going out at least twice. First to buy my sister a birthday present, I still have no idea what I'm going to get. Later, me and the main trio of my band will be scoping out a drummer. Looking forward to this, especially since he said that he's "ready to be strange enough to the point of adding a cat to [his] drum kit." Sounds to me like he's ready for us.
5. Where does your family come from originally?
Everywhere, but predominately England, France, and Denmark.
6. Which do you value more, your vision or your hearing?
I do love seeing art and cinema, but there's no way that I could go Beethoven and lose my hearing. I'd probably end up killing someone if I could not release into music.
EDIT: It's odd how when we read the question of which we value more, we assume that we will lose the other.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote