Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #4308 (permalink)
GravitySlips
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by crukster View Post
I don't use a vapourizer but I heard one hit is about the same as a whole joint. I make my own bongs from bottles dude...stick an empty pen in the bottom, fill the bottle up 1/5 of the way with coke or fanta or something, put the joint in the end of the pen tube spark and bong the bud through it...chuck some ****ing poprocks in
Ha, yeah I've done that many times, we call them 'buckets' here - one of the first times I ever smoked green was through a bottle bong when I was 15, it pretty much knocked me flat out man.

Sparky - much thanks for that post, was kinda nudging in the direction of a vapourizer anyway, for similar reasons you mention there. Less smoke/smell will be better as I'm also moving into a new house, too. Definitely convinced now - just need to find one. I'll check out prices just now, don't know of any shops here sell them in Glasgow (the only one I know of shut down) so I'll probably just order online when I find the right one - the Volcano sounds interesting to say the least, though. Thanks again!
GravitySlips is offline   Reply With Quote