Music Banter - View Single Post - Who Do You Think Is The Best Rapper Ever?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 04:09 PM   #257 (permalink)
Jonny Sniper
Music Addict

for me it has to be biggie. i only have ready to die..but it is possibly my favourite hip-hop/rap album i have. his flow is so unique and the older sounding beats match in perfect with his style. and also the way in gimmie the loot there is too parts and his album is almost a story of what he has been through. the best tune is unbelievable and the flow in that is well like the title suggests and also shows a great diversity in his rhyhmes. that is why he is the greatest to me, and i dont give a **** that he was shot, it doesnt affect my judgement.

also i feel that eazy E was a great rapper, not really seriously, but his style just made me laugh, and some of his rhyhmes were about serious issues but brought a sense of humour.
on the more modern front i would say my favourite rapper would have to be Nas or the material from kanye west from the college drop-out (not too keen on his new tunes) nas i aint heard that much of, but get down is one of my favorite tunes. and he remains mainstream despite keeping a bit for the people more into underground rap. as for kanye i feel his first album was genious and had some great beats and great lyrics put in.

if including rappers from groups, id put in Q-tip, coz i think he is truly an immense rapper and is really the main part of tribe to be honest.
Jonny Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote