Music Banter - View Single Post - Local urban legends
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #37 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
My principal fought in desert storm and I guess he lost a testicle. His son even says he really only has one testicle. He was supposed to have run over a camel with a storm trooper in desert storm too. I heard that the same camel bit his nut off or that it got shot off but exactly how he lost it isn't quite clear. I guess he might have had testicle cancer a few years back and kept it quiet so I feel sort of guilty about making fun of it and saying "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh.......noooooo..... .." when I pass him in the hallway but he cheats on his wife with my teachers and is just a general ****ish person so I don't feel too guilty.

A guy a few schools over had sex with a dead cat then had sex with his girlfriend and she got this weird infection in her vagina. She tried to get it out with mayonaise and that seemed to work for a while but then she got a spontaneous orgasm in class. Everything was quiet, she was thinking about schoolwork, everyone around her was taking a test or something, quiet, deep in thought, and she just had this loud, random orgasm. At first she got in trouble and they yelled at her but then she got really upset and they believed her, she couldn't help it, so they took her to a doctor and saw that there were maggots in her vagina and them squirming around had given her the spontaneous orgasm.

I can't think of anymore. Post yours.
I hope you don't believe any of this stuff

Who the hell tries to get infections out with mayonaise? How did that rumour start? And why would anyone **** a dead cat?