Music Banter - View Single Post - Prop 8 Ruled Unconstitutional
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 02:13 AM   #213 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farfisa View Post
It will, if gays marry. DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY LIKE THAT?
Whether gays marry or not, has no affect on the birth rates of a country. I've been led to believe, that gay men are not normally in the habit of fathering children so whether they are married or not is really irrelevent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Unknown Soldier,

Are you kidding me. You honestly seem to think that Minnesota is the most homophobe place in the world. Go live in Africa, the hate of homosexuals are bigger. I mean in my native country, if you are homosexual, most people try their best not to help you and if you were beat up then many people would walk by and laugh. Uganda had attempted to legalize a law that legalize killing Homosxauls for being gay.
Yes I am kidding you, I stated that Minnesota had homophobes that lived in shacks, you and a few other people, that is all.

I really don't know why you're bringing the African example into this debate, the USA like Western Europe are democracies, where individual rights and freedom of choice are given facts of life. The hostilities and hatreds of the developing world, should have no place within these democracies.