Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 04:17 PM   #1052 (permalink)
Paedantic Basterd
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
I'm in sort of the same boat, and I guess I owe it to myself to go farther, but I only watched season 1 and I was really into it. I have good patience, so I was going to wait until the end of season 2 so I could download and watch them all in one go (I have patience, but I hate suspense/cliffhangers) and my friends told me it was 'meh' so I never got around to even checking for myself. Since Jans liked em I'm going to give it a go.
Season two was acceptable, I guess, and they introduced some enjoyable characters, but they made a lot of decisions in their plot that directly violated the pseudo-science they detailed in season 1, and as a result of those boundaries being broken, the writing suffered tremendous, unforgivable plotholes. They also made three of their characters SO powerful that there was literally no way to write any conflict for them without having them make painfully stupid decisions all the time. By the third episode of S03, things had become so ridiculous it was unbearable to continue watching.
Paedantic Basterd is offline   Reply With Quote