Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:02 AM   #4824 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami View Post
Well, I'm guessing it will be a bit quieter than the rest of the west coast, since I imagine a lot of people are more keen on heading to LA rather than Oregon, but I imagine there will be some great times in your travelling!
And sleeping in the truck must be great over winter (if the heater works properly), but in the summer everyone deserves a bit of a break!
Can't run the heater - battery would die. But yeah, blanket/sleeping bag combo is perfect for staying warm. It didn't get any lower than 25 F... a little below freezing. But I was never cold or even uncomfortable for that matter. I imagine the summer is going to be fair. I don't think it's the type of place that breaks 100 degrees like in Northern Cali.

Oh, and I'm sure a bunch of people vacation/travel to LA, but I wouldn't go to SoCal if I was paid to I reckon. Besides like Disneyland/Universal, I think if one was to holiday in SoCal, they'd probably go to San Diego. And Oregon is scenic. I'm sure there'll be people visiting/vacationing there, but mostly in the foresty/oceany parts, not necessarily the college town of Eugene.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote