Music Banter - View Single Post - The Salami Education Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami View Post
2. Don’t you just hate that feeling when you come out of the shower completely wet, but then suddenly realise there’s not a towel in the place at all, so you either have to put on your clean clothes while still wet, or dash naked back to your room? Is this a defect in me or a problem common to all humans?
Well it depends if there are people in the house at the time. If I'm solo at home, then I'll just take a leisurely stroll to my room. If they are home I'll do a little cover up with my clothes, no need to dash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami
3. Is it wrong to post online naked whilst having that experience?
Thanks for posting this question, I thought that I was the only one.

Quote:
4. Is being ginger a sin I am accountable for?
As long as you don't have the other two j's: Jersey and Jew.
Behold the epitome of the j trifecto:

Quote:
5. Why is it that despite sprouts being so universally loathed are universally consumed?
I think that they are pretty good, but I'm a good chef, and I make them tasty. Maybe this universal loathe for this vegetable is because of years of bad cooking.

Quote:
6. Why is it that no matter how much running I do, I never get any better?
You probably are not noticing it, but I am not too well versed in running, I get all my cardio from bicycling.

Quote:
7. Are there any fit girls online here in my age range (17+) in the Manchester / Sheffield area?
Refer to answer for question one.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote