Music Banter - View Single Post - The Salami Education Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami View Post
1. I know how to use spoiler tags on here, but is there any way of using them OFF Music Banter, such as in a Word document?
If you find a way, can you let me know?

Quote:
2. Don’t you just hate that feeling when you come out of the shower completely wet, but then suddenly realise there’s not a towel in the place at all, so you either have to put on your clean clothes while still wet, or dash naked back to your room? Is this a defect in me or a problem common to all humans?
Worst thing ever, especially when I was still at home. Fortunately now I have my own place and the only other person who lives here is my boyfriend. He's already seen everything he needs to see so I just ask him for a towel

Quote:
3. Is it wrong to post online naked whilst having that experience?
Hey, you can do what you want behind closed doors. Just put some tape over your webcam lol

Quote:
4. Is being ginger a sin I am accountable for?
No! So many people dye their hair red so they can look as hot as you real gingers. But did you know red hair is considered unattractive in Southeastern Europe (like Serbia, Croatia, maybe Greece)?

Quote:
5. Why is it that despite sprouts being so universally loathed are universally consumed?
WTF are you talking about? I love sprouts - bean sprouts, alfalfa sprouts, Brussels sprouts (although I think those are called "sprouts" because they are small even when fully grown).

Quote:
6. Why is it that no matter how much running I do, I never get any better?
You're probably building up endurance. I wouldn't know, though. I don't run.

Quote:
7. Are there any fit girls online here in my age range (17+) in the Manchester / Sheffield area?
Well I've never been to Manchester or Sheffield, or the UK in general, so I have no idea what girls look like over there. But I'd say that you're probably out of luck.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote