Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #168 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
Your words helped me realize a few things that have been floating in my consciousness, and I really appreciate it, I believe that God speaks to us also thru the people that we come in contact with on a daily basis, and I heard that voice in your words , so thanks again.
No need to thank me. It's a nice gesture, but, give the credit where credit is due. That 'Voice'. Do you get any sort of energy rush when you are contemplating things? I'm curious.

Names given to worldly things are very deceptive for they divert our thoughts from what is correct to what is incorrect. Thus one who hears the word God does not perceive what is correct, but perceives what is incorrect.

I am the Word who dwells in the ineffable Voice. I dwell in undefiled Light and a Thought revealed itself perceptibly through the great Speech of the Mother, although it is a male offspring that supports me as my foundation. And it (the Speech) exists from the beginning in the foundations of the All.

I would explain, but, just know that you are that 'foundation'. And, that Thought did reveal itself perceptibly through the great Speech of the Mother.
But, you were informed that it is a He/She situation. That tells me that you have been receiving some Thought transmissions. I believe that is our perception of our higher essence. Beyond that is. That's all we know. It simply is.

If you like, I can share the information pertaining to your experience, and, exactly what is happening within you. PM me, however, I've ranted too long on the open forums.

Remember, 'the adversary prowls around you like a roaring lion, seeking to devour' You are progressing to the higher mind. Do not let your perceptions and attachments allow your thoughts to deceive or confuse you. Measure them up to the ideals you presented, and, if they do not measure up, discard them.

The advances of true civilization are all born in this inner world of mankind. It is only the inner life that is truly creative. Civilization can hardly progress when the majority of the youth of any generation devote their interests and energies to the materialistic pursuits of the sensory or outer world.

And yes. Everything happens for a reason.

'Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet
than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years'

Keep posting. Someone here will listen. Me. If no one else. And, if we keep posting a little at a time, maybe someone will hear.

Just for fun, I am going to post a song with the lyrics. I challenge everyone to interpret the meaning and what it is significant about it.

It is the music that sometimes seems more of a reality than anything around us.

peace seek peace.

I actually owe you thanks, anyway. You just don't know it
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote