Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #211 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
To tore, one more response and I am done, the difference between u and me is I don't care if u believe what I believe, I have done many years of research and have had to change everything I used to believe cause there is simply more out there than meets the eye, but there is evidence out there for everything I have said and if u want that info i suggest u get to looking for yourself. There is simply too much to be typed on a forum, but I wish the best for u and hope u find the answers you r looking for and not just latching onto someone else's opinion, you will only find peace if you see all of the evidence for yourself and then see what your gut is telling u, hope the best for you, peace to u. And I would rather people not believe me and see for themselves, only then can u form a informed opinion.
I agree that there is more than meets the eye. To believe in god isn't as foolish as it is to need absolute proof to believe in something. As if everything going on in the universe can be explained and we know the secrets of all there is.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote