Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #221 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
Your words helped me realize a few things that have been floating in my consciousness, and I really appreciate it, I believe that God speaks to us also thru the people that we come in contact with on a daily basis, and I heard that voice in your words , so thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
Everything starts as an idea doesn't it, and then the ideas become real
That's the story. Thought-forms give you Words. If they give you names, personally I would question them. But, that is my truth. I cannot be true to you. But, you are spot on with what I perceive as Truth in every post you've written so far.

The 'root', or origin actually means 'Voice'. Or, 'to pour out, as in libation'

Spirit. Spirits contain alcohol. Wine?

'If a picture paints a thousand Words, how many pictures do you suppose a Word could paint'?

'Use them as if you are creating your masterpiece of lasting endurance'

The key is the fact that is a mystery. A drama, a love story, a romantic comedy, tragedy, a musical, a plot, sub-plots, twists and turns of suspense, and anti-heroes, with a huge cast, and writers, a production staff, editors galore, and a lot of directors. The story is chaotic, but, it has to be a love story. It is a passion play to be sure.

'The only acceptable emotion is love'. That is what I was informed.

I think the lesson contained in all the Words ever written were meant for man to contemplate, and, exercise his brain to reach a higher potential. The higher mind is as far as we go. Is it limitless? What lies beyond that? What is it? What it is?

'The original sin is to limit the is'. Don't'.

Does 'He who is he' limit the is? Does 'He is and there is none else beside him'? Is the universe limitless? Does religion limit the is? Do all the names?

'Enjoy the good things that 'Allah' has provided for you, but do not exceed the limits. Allah does not love those who exceed the limits'

What do you suppose this means? Who wants to take that name, and, run it around the world, the universe, and, through history? Seek. It is a masculine/feminine issue. And, will explain some things concerning the Semitic trilogy. And, none of the various names ever claimed to have created the entire universe in about a week, on the evening/morning shift. They are more or less 'governors', 'Lords', and gods. And the name is apparently connected to Elohim, or El, But, the creation myths, and, stories do not appear to jive. And, the names all lead back through Sumeria to Ancient Mesopotamian Mythology. Some say it is the oldest religion. I think Zarathustra might be one to check out as well. The Gathas, and, the Avesta, or what is left of it. A similar story to the Koran garden account.

I would check Ancient Aboriginal Mythology. Dreamtime. It is a progression of information handed down from culture to culture.

There's some questions for the intellectuals. I will look for the replies.

Seek, you may have arrived to teach me something. I was going to stop ranting, but, it gave me an idea for the novel I have spent a lifetime preparing, and, the chronicles that no one will ever read.

Keep going seek. I will follow you. I am your disciple, not anyone's teacher.

This is a song for the inner Spirit. It gives me the rush. I know it is True.

'Truth is in the eye of the beholder'

Perspective -
Use It or Lose It.
If you are reading this
you’re forgetting that what
is going on around you is not reality.
Think about that.

And, someone tell
me what is an internet
troll exactly, please?
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote