Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #223 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

Blankty, finally a sane person, I have found every culture, sect, or belief system has a piece of the whole mystery, but at the end of the day everyone is trying to tell the same story, just in different words or symbols. At least that is what I have found. What I come to realize that what we call gods, in the bible, are the elohim and we were genetically created by them in their image, new science has found that 2 strands of our DNA were fused and that doesn't happen naturally, it can be done with genetic engineering thought, so we are actually beings from another planet planted by what we call gods, however they r creations too, created by the one invisible god, that i don't think we r meant to figure out completely, but we r made to love cause love makes us feel good, science will even agree that when we are feeling love and appreciation our brain is pruducing all the chemicals for immunity, and the DNA actually relaxes. But on another note every ancient culture everywhere on earth has painting depictions of half man half beast, like it was common knowledge back then, and just reciprocates the sumeritan text. However I believe the one god that we must follow is inside us and guides u to love and peace, thru forgiveness. The holy spirit is called the comforter in the bible and it is the words that come to us that make us feel relief and comfort, and we can choose to follow or not. That is the voice of god and always giving us the words to make peace with whatever subject we r striving with in our minds, so god is always talking to everyone people just don't recognize it as god, the words leading u to love whatever pisses u off, leading you to peace. Where do new ideas come from, they seem to come out of thin air, and science has proven that our brains don't store info it is a reciever. Makes u think don't it.

Last edited by seekn4; 03-04-2012 at 06:59 PM.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote