Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #234 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

Tore who u trying to fool if u were a biologist you would know that there is no transition form of humans to prove evolution, if u want to know human beginnings like I said see for yourself and study all of zacharia sitchens work, it makes more sense than anything I have ever heard .

Thanks for the heads up,but I can handle these jamokes, most of them make themselves look foolish, if it ain't on wikapedia it aint true, how do u even talk to those kind of people, I don't care about convincing them of anything, just planting seeds in their head, having some fun, its like arguing with highschoolers, just trying to give em a mind****, and maybe one day they will form an opinion all on their own, after actually seeing all views first, imagine that.

Hey children, evolution has never been accepted as fact that is why it is called the Theory of evolution, yall never learned anything after highschool did u, I might as well go argue with an 8th grade science book.

Last edited by seekn4; 03-04-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Stop double ****ing posting. Thanks.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote