Music Banter - View Single Post - The Salami Education Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Big Dog

1. I know how to use spoiler tags on here, but is there any way of using them OFF Music Banter, such as in a Word document?

Google is your friend.

2. Don’t you just hate that feeling when you come out of the shower completely wet, but then suddenly realise there’s not a towel in the place at all, so you either have to put on your clean clothes while still wet, or dash naked back to your room? Is this a defect in me or a problem common to all humans?

Always go equipped Salami, it doesn't bother me too much if nobody else is about, but I guess it's not really appropriate in a family environment.
Do you feel secure with your naked appearance?

3. Is it wrong to post online naked whilst having that experience?

No. We're all doing it. Even me, the reputable Caaant.

4. Is being ginger a sin I am accountable for?

No, being ginger just makes you more of an individual, and more prone to skin burn. Hair colour is a ridiculous thing to get abuse for.

5. Why is it that despite sprouts being so universally loathed are universally consumed?

People are hypocrites. Why do the girls with the slaggiest reputations and most STI's always have multiple partners when their exploits are well documented?

6. Why is it that no matter how much running I do, I never get any better?

Because you are not testing yourself. Run further, go harder.

7. Are there any fit girls online here in my age range (17+) in the Manchester / Sheffield area?

Love2Meet | Where Relationships Begin
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote