Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:02 AM   #248 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

I forgot to address this comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
I can go grab a skull from a bunch is different species of monkeys and it doesn't prove anything
These bones themselves can be dated so the age of them is known. I addition to the aging of the bones themselves, when people are digging up fossils, they generally have an idea of the age of the strata they're working in.

You're not going to find two million year old bones of modern Homo sapiens. Observational evidence confirms that; we just don't. Our species as it is today had not evolved back then. What you do find are ancestral forms, the transitional forms that you in fact asked for. Looking at them, you can track gradual changes such as an increase in brain volume and a change to upright walking. If you knew zoology and taxonomy, you would see that these skulls are not monkey skulls.

If humans never evolved, then it should be possible to find H. sapiens fossils going back millions of years, yet we don't. The evolution explanation is the only one that fits all the findings and observations and explain them in a rationally acceptable way.