Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 08:32 AM   #978 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Pages 3 to 5

Ten:
I thought The Robe was a poor album, full of rather dull songs and when an album is dull and long grrrrrrrrr,r and nowhere near as good as the previous two releases.

Marillion: Fugazi was always one of my favourite Marillion albums and I liked your background coverage on the album cover. Are Marillion and Fish your favourite artists as I've seen quite a few entries by them already?

Thin Lizzy:The final Thin Lizzy release is a good album but my favourite releases by Lizzy are Jaibreak, Bad Reputation and Black Rose along with the live Live and Dangerous. I always thought Lizzy were at their best with the Scott Gorham/Brian Robertson partnership on lead guitar and preferred either of those two over Gary Moore (Gary Moore was great but I thought those two clicked so well).

The Pandora's Box song attracted me for the title, as there is also a Cheap Trick song with the same name, not one of their best though. Sure the singer of Pandora's Box does sound like Bonnie Tyler!

Cheap Trick - Good Girls Go to Heaven - YouTube
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote