Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #11271 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by BastardofYoung View Post
continuing on my classic horror film spree:

One of my all-time favorites. Bob Clark (who would go on to do A Christmas Story) directed this one. Credited with being the first (modern day) slasher film. While it is debatable as to which the first slasher film actually was, it is the one to combine all of the elements that would become the standard for slashers to come.

Overall I find it to be a good creepy classic, with some an interesting atmosphere.

One to see if you are a horror fan and have not watched it.

Personally I think I prefer this one to Halloween.

8.5/10
I just saw this the other day as well. I loved any moment when the killer was on the phone.

I was in a documentary mood last night...

Scared the ****ing **** out of me. If this guy is even half right on the **** he said would be happening too to our society then I'm going to start building my pip boy now and apply to a vault.

9/10

Great film on the movies admitted to the National Film Registry by Congress. Great clips of fantastic movies and great commentary by the people who make them happen.

Also, considering I'm a projectionist at a movie theater, it was great to see how they take old nearly destroyed films and make them new again. Film is a passion of mine and seeing it done like that was really neat.

9/10

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote