Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #4851 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Erica, your mention of jamocha almond fudge inspired me to go downstairs and request a little chocolate syrup in my black iced coffee. Java and mocha go well together [SIZE="2"](especially at "that time of the month"! )

I have never seen "Pride and Prejudice", aside from a few clips! I really need to see that. Did you see The King's Speech, Erica? I thought he was so wonderful in that film.
Oh yes, I can imagine enjoying java and mocha around "that time of the month." I usually like something sweet, although today I just had two bowlfuls of corn chips with ketchup which isn't something I'd ever crave at other "times of the month." My hypothesis is that my body wants to fatten up, must in case the extra calories were needed for a bambino...which they won't be.

Yes, I *did* see The King's Speech! Colin Firth has this sweet dignity and wounded quality about him that always inspires my sympathy. You should definitely watch "Pride and Prejudice" if you liked him in The King's Speech:

^ Doesn't he show adoration well with just one look?? The heroine is called Liz, so you can imagine he's pining over YOU.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote