Music Banter - View Single Post - Goshdarn you, Britain
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #89 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine View Post
Not necessarily true. If he is against multi-culturalism because he doesn't want any whites/blacks/jews/muslims/etc. in his country because he doesn't like that they are whites/blacks/ etc. etc., then yes, he isn't opposed to racism. If he is entirely against immigration because diversity causes social problems and he feels that they inhibit his ability to live his life the way he wants to, that's not necessarily racism. It's still not (necessarily) RIGHT, but he may be taking issue with them over their actions, rather than their race or creed.

To give you an example, I do some community management for a german games company, and every single community manager working for them groans whenever a romanian player is involved in something they are trying to sort out, because they are almost without fail knowingly cheating, and then proceed to lie, or pretend not to understand, and are perfectly happy to do unto others what they will instantly cry about someone else doing to them. Is that racism? Not by my book, because it's not because they're romanian that we don't like them, but because virtually every romanian we come across is a bloody annoying whiny bitch. I'm sure there are many great romanians out there, but it doesn't stop me from applying a general rule based on my own experiences.
I'm not talking arguments he's made in this particular thread, I'm saying generally speaking he's a flaming racist and proud of it. I thought that was common knowledge to be honest.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote