Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:35 AM   #11278 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

I loved Babel and this was right up there in acting performances, maybe a little better. Naomi Watts is ****ing fantastic. I liked her more in this film than any of her others. Del Toro was fantastic as well and Penn was his usual awesome. The story was pretty good but not as amazing as the performances.

8/10

I really liked this one. Usually when watching an old movie like this I have to deal with ****ty effects and rely on good acting and script, but the effects in this one were awesome and I believe it won an Oscar for it. Great movie.

8/10

It was my first time seeing the movie all the way through. I've always seen bits and pieces on youtube and movie montages but thsi was the first actual sitting. The movie is a bit dated in parts but the performances are still wonderful. I never understood how they got a young Linda Blair to do all that ****.

9/10

That was bad. Very bad. It was just Chow Yun Fat shooting things. Completely forgettable.

3/10

This was also my first sitting. I, along with probably a few others, have a bunch of classic films that I have no see, this being one. Now I get to cross it off my list. Great movie. I can't wait to see the other two in the series.

9/10

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote